Day at the zoo


So. Every once in a while me and the boyfriend go out for a day. You can call it a date. I call it 'dagje uit'. Anyway. Somewhere during february Hema had this cool thing where you could buy tickets for the zoo with a great discount. So I bought two tickets so we could figure out later which zoo we wanted to go. We have already seen several zoo's together. For example Diergaarde Blijdorp in Rotterdam, Ouwehands dierenpark in Rhenen, the Lisbon zoo and Sea Life at Scheveningen, The Hague. So last ascension day we used the tickets to go to Burgers' Zoo in Arnhem. This zoo is one of the oldest in the Netherlands but they have these awesome Desert, Bush and Ocean buildings. When I was a kid I was totally in love with those. However, time hasn't been kind to the zoo and when we compared zoo's afterwards we agreed that having a zoo like Diergaarde Blijdorp very near has totally ruined our view of a nice zoo. Burgers is a nice zoo, but there were too little animals at the bush, desert and ocean for our taste. But we were just in time for 'lion feeding time' and the lions actually fought over the food! Awesome! So, it was a great day out and the animals were awesome. I brought my new camera and even gave it to the boyfriend for a while, but he was taking so long to make photo's that I quickly took it back hehe. Anyway, I just wanted to show you some of these pictures.

Love and animals, Anniek
































Reacties

Populaire posts