Love Tomorrows

Hi, my name is Anniek and I love tomorrows. Mostly because tomorrow you can do a lot. Everything in your wildest dreams can be found tomorrow. And although tomorrow might never seem to come, it is a beautiful world of possibilities.

I usually use tomorrows to do stuff, which in the end, either never happens or creates very stressful situations. I am used to do stuff tomorrow which I afterwards forget (often). But I am also a star in postponing "important" stuff to tomorrow. And in the last case tomorrow always seems to be late, creating stress for future deadlines. Which often makes me want to have some more tomorrows... If there was a study on postponing I would probably be the teacher. Not the head or director, because it usually seems to solve itself in the end one way or the other (apparently the postponing isn't so bad. A friend ones said: 'If you can do it in three days, why bother to start early and use more time. Use that time to do fun stuff!')

It's usually with things like this blog. There's always something that's more important, so you postpone. For some time now I have wanted to blog, but not knowing really what to blog about. But keep postponing the sketching of the perfect blog. And then came the idea about some kind of challenge. Namely to try doing all the things I want to do tomorrow and to actually DO them tomorrow (or as it is: today). Starting with writing the first post on this blog!

So as the first task is now done it's up to the next. So for the next two tomorrows I am busy with trying to make my Master thesis into an article (which is just not what I am looking forward to, but it has to happen. Rather put my thesis in a drawer to never look at it for the next year of tomorrows). But anyway it will stay quiet on the blog. But my task is to make a list for things to do in the tomorrows until the end of the year.

For now I wish you a good tomorrow and will join you on the web later :)

Love, Anniek

ps: I must apologize for my poor English. My mother tongue is Dutch, but I want to try to do this in English for the largest part :)


Reacties

Populaire posts